Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ladi Victoria Studio
Unless otherwise indicated, Ladi Victoria Studio owns all copyright of the material on the website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Ladi Victoria Studio. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Ladi Victoria Studio does not grant you any rights to use the website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Studio terms and conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling.
While we endeavor to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Ladi Victoria Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
Teachers are subject to change without notice.
Bookings are to be made via our website or in the studio. To book into a class you must pay at the time of booking.
You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
Classes at Ladi Victoria Studio may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
You will follow all instructions given to you by Ladi Victoria Studio teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
Ladi Victoria Studio is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
Ladi Victoria Studio reserves the right to refuse access or entry to any person to it’s premises or to participate in any of its classes for any reasonable cause, including but not limited to, misconduct or intoxication or on medical grounds or failure to comply with these Term and Conditions.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing any of the services offered by Ladi Victoria Studio you agree to observe any COVID-19 restrictions or recommendations imposed by the United States Government.
Release and Waiver of Liability, Indemnity, and Medical Release
In consideration of participating in non-invasive practices and/or activities, for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence Ladi Victoria Studio and its owners, employees, volunteers, and all other person(s), affiliates or entity(ies) acting for and/or on behalf of them, heirs, and estate agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge that Ladi Victoria Studio and any of its affiliated is NOT a Medical Facility. Ladi Victoria Studio has trained specialists who use non-invasive practices to create a healthy environment for the mind, body and spirit. I am a willing participant in Ladi Victoria Studio’s program.
2. I authorize Ladi Victoria Studio to perform services to develop a natural, complementary health improvement program in order to assist and improve overall health and not for the treatment or “cure” of any disease.
3. I understand that the services rendered are safe, non-invasive methods of balancing the body’s physical, emotional, and nutritional needs and those imbalances can cause or contribute to various health problems.
4. I understand that I should continue to see any medical doctors I am currently under the care of, and that any prescription medication should not be altered without first consulting the Doctor who recommended it.
5. Nothing said, done, typed, printed or reproduced by Ladi Victoria Studio is intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or take the place of a licensed physician.
6. I will act with integrity by being on time, clean, properly dressed, and respectful in sessions.
7. I will demonstrate the appropriate behavior for the safety of everyone.
8. I will not attend any provider sessions while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
9. I will obey the rules established by each provider
10. I understand that Ladi Victoria Studio is not liable for my healthcare.
11. I understand that if I do not abide by these guidelines I will be removed from the program.
12. I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Ladi Victoria Studio and its owners, employees, volunteers, and all other person(s,) affiliates or entity(ies) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
13. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activities of treatments and practices and I am aware that such activities include the risk of injury and even death, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activities, knowing that the activities may be hazardous to my body and my property.
15. The herbs and nutritional supplements that have been recommended are traditionally considered safe, although some may be toxic in large doses. I understand that some herbs may be inappropriate during pregnancy. Some possible side effects of taking herbs are nausea, gas, stomach ache, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, rashes, hives, and tingling of the tongue.
16. I understand that Ladi Victoria Studio does not require me to participate in these activities. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, which may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law. I further hereby agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees that Release(es) may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assignees and personal representative(s), if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named Release(es.)
I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Philadelphia and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Philadelphia and the Federal or State courts of Philadelphia. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions. In signing this document, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT and that I am signing it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least Eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
SMS Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By subscribing to our SMS Tribe, you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing text messages from Ladi Victoria Studio and others texting on its behalf, including text messages made with an autodialer, at the telephone number(s) that you provide. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required to purchase any goods or services.
Ladi Victoria Studio text messages are intended to provide you with information about upcoming offers, events, and services (e.g., product launches, sweepstakes, and contests). It is also intended to provide weekly affirmation and encouragement.
The number of Ladi Victoria Studio text messages that you receive will vary. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with Ladi Victoria Studio text messages, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans), in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Ladi Victoria Studio does not impose a separate fee for sending us text messages.
To stop receiving text messages from Ladi Victoria Studio reply to your lastest text messaging "STOP". You agree to indemnify Ladi Victoria Studio in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify Ladi Victoria Studio if you change your telephone number, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Access or Delivery to Mobile Network is Not Guaranteed
Delivery of information and content to a mobile device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of Ladi Victoria Studio control, and we're not responsible or liable for issues arising from them. T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T and other wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Ladi Victoria Studio may revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these SMS Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive Ladi Victoria Studio text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Ladi Victoria Studio and participating wireless (cellular) carriers and their respective representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (together, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and death, which may occur in connection with this Initiative, and for any claims based on violation of law or infringement or violation of any rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, violation of publicity rights, defamation and invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors in associated promotional materials in connection with this Initiative. Participating wireless (cellular) carriers and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for this Initiative, and none of them will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Initiative.
The Released Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any offer furnished by third parties in connection with this Initiative. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE INITIATIVE AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Released Parties are not responsible for the following: technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions; errors or failures of any kind; errors in transmission; traffic congestion, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless (cellular) phone connections; website, Internet, or ISP availability; unauthorized human intervention; incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause); failed (undelivered), incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions; any other matter that may limit or restrict your ability to send a message; any injury or damage to your or any other person's wireless (cellular) device relating to, or resulting from, participation in this Initiative.